Hear the evidence and outcomes from recent field research, presented by prominent scholars within the study of international cooperative development. Hosted by the International Cooperative Research Group of the U.S. Overseas Cooperative Development Council.
About this Event
A unique forum for discussion around implications of cooperatives in development, and sharing insights into how evidence, learning and practice are working together and helping people improve the lives of members worldwide.
- 9:15 AM – Perspectives from USAID
- 9:30 AM – Research Presentation, Dr. Judith Hermanson, Research Director, International Cooperative Research Group
- 10:00 AM – Research Presentation, Dr. Sonja Novkovic, Professor of Economics, St. Mary’s University
- 10:30 AM – Research Presentation, Kristin Wilcox Feldman, Chief of Party, Global Communities
- 11:00 AM – Panel: Research to Application – Perspectives from the Field
- 12:00 PM – Cooperative Potential in Developing Countries and Emerging Markets Dr. Michael Cook, Professor of Agricultural & Applied Economics, Executive Director of the Graduate Institute of Cooperative Leadership, University of Missouri